Terms of Service / Privacy Policies
Return Policies and Information
Please note: Orders canceled after the UPS tracking information has been sent will be charged a 20% restocking fee, this also applies to orders canceled while in transit and orders refused at delivery. Understand at that point your plants have been pulled from various greenhouses, tagged, cleaned, bagged, watered, wrapped, bagged again, packaged with p-nuts, paperwork, box, tape and state permits. If for any reason you need to cancel an order it must be done ASAP for a full refund.
Due to the current global environment, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please allow 2 weeks for processing plus transit time to you. When your order ships, tracking info. is automatically emailed as soon as it becomes available you must trace the shipment to your door, we simply ship the product to the address supplied to us on your invoice, we ARE NOT responsible for lost, stolen or damaged packages once delivered, this includes heat or cold damage when delivered outside. If you have any issues contact UPS, not us. Chances are you will loose all the money spent, so PLEASE TRACK YOUR PACKAGE and have someone there to accept it. Some delays may occur if we experience a heavier volume of orders.
If for any reason you would like to cancel your order, contact us via email by using the contact form on the site. click here. We do not warrant bent or broken leaves, it is only natural that some minor damage will occur. Certain plant varieties do not like to be shipped and can loose some or all of their leaves during transit, this is common and the plant is not dead, it is simply in shock and should bud within 30 days or so. Orders placed from the western regions can have an extended delivery time up to 8 days, we strongly recommend orders be placed in early spring or late fall to avoid hot summer temps. In these regions you are accepting full responsibility for the shipment, the mortality of the plants ordered and understand the risks involved due to distance and temperatures. Western shipments are not guaranteed in the months of July-August. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS TO THESE RETURN, ACCEPTANCE and CANCELLATION POLICIES.
Acceptance of Contract Terms The following (“Contract Terms”) are terms of a legal agreement between you and urbanperennials.com, (“Botanical Growers Network inc.”). By accessing, browsing and/or using this site (“Site”), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree, to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including U.S. export and re-export control laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this Site. The material provided on this Site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States Copyright Law and international treaties. This Site is controlled and operated by Botanical Growers Network inc. from its offices within the United States. Botanical Growers Network inc. makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Any claim relating to, and the use of, this Site and the materials contained herein is governed by the laws of the State of Florida.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE. The entire United States is covered by the Federal Civil Rights Act of 1964, which prohibits discrimination by privately owned places only the basis of race, color, religion or national origin.
YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SPEAK WITH A PROFESSIONAL BEFORE TAKING OR BREWING ANY DIETARY, NUTRITIONAL, HERBAL OR HOMEOPATHIC SUPPLEMENT. Botanical Growers Network inc. does not warrant and shall have no liability for information provided in this site regarding recommendations concerning plant supplements for any and all health purposes. This information is provided solely as a guideline to be used when discussing a program with a professional. Plants can be dangerous to humans and pets, some can be fast growing, invasive and difficult to remove. By placing an order you are taking full responsibility for any said outcome by the planting, use or misuse of any items received from us. It is hereby acknowledged that you have done extensive research on the possible outcomes of the items ordered and take full responsibility and agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Botanical Growers Network inc., its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and Licensors (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service using your Service account.
The information is compiled from a variety of sources (“Information Providers”). Neither Botanical Growers Network inc., nor any Information Provider shall be responsible for information provided herein under any theory of liability or indemnity. Liability of Botanical Growers Network inc. or Information Providers, if any, for damages (including, without limitation, liability arising out of contract, negligence, strict liability, tort or patent or copyright infringement) shall not exceed the fees paid by the user for the particular information or service provided. In no event shall Botanical Growers Network inc. or any Information Provider be liable for any damages other than the amount referred to above, and all other damages, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive, are hereby excluded even if Botanical Growers Network inc. or Information Provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Information accessed through this online site is provided “AS IS” and without warranty, express or implied. All implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular use or purpose are hereby excluded. Botanical Growers Network inc. and Information Providers make no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness or completeness of the information. Botanical Growers Network inc. and Information Providers cannot and do not warrant against human and machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions or losses, including loss of data. Botanical Growers Network inc. is not responsible for updating information contained here, which may be rendered obsolete based upon subsequent information.
The Service is an online information and communications service provided by Botanical Growers Network inc., subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below, including all exhibits hereto and the other information which is available in the registration process and on the Service (“Information”) and incorporated by reference in this Agreement. This Agreement consists of the Disclaimer set forth above and the terms and conditions set forth below, including all exhibits hereto and the Information. PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW AND THE DISCLAIMER AND CONTRACT TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND DISCLAIMER, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE. BOTANICAL GROWERS NETWORK INC. MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON EITHER POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT OR NOTIFYING YOU. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
1. Software License. By this Agreement, Botanical Growers Network inc. grants to you, subject to the terms of this Agreement, a non-transferable and non-exclusive license to use for your personal use only any software and documentation, together with all updates, enhancements, modifications, and fixes thereto, which are owned by Botanical Growers Network inc. and/or its Licensors. Botanical Growers Network inc. has no obligation to update or modify any of the foregoing.
2. Equipment. You must provide, at your own cost, all telephone and other equipment and services (including where necessary, telephone service and internet access service) necessary to access the Service.
3. Copyright, Licenses, Use Restrictions and Idea Submissions. The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by Botanical Growers Network inc. or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Botanical Growers Network inc. or the copyright owner. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. You also may not, without Botanical Growers Network inc.’s permission, “mirror” any material contained on this Site on any other server. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
You agree to grant to Botanical Growers Network inc. a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual license, with the right to sublicense, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products or services) you submit to public areas of the Service (such as bulletin boards, forums and chat rooms) by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Botanical Growers Network inc. for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communication to us.
You agree that you are at least 18 years old and will not: violate any local, state, federal and international laws and regulations, transmit any material that is unlawful, disruptive, threatening, profane, abusive, or otherwise objectionable, transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation.
Botanical Growers Network inc. is not responsible for the comments and postings therein and reserves the right to monitor, prohibit, restrict, block, suspend, terminate, delete, or discontinue your access to any Social Media Site, at any time, without notice and for any reason and in its sole discretion.
5. Review. Botanical Growers Network inc. DOES NOT AND CANNOT REVIEW ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND MATERIALS POSTED OR UPLOADED TO THE SERVICE AND; IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THESE COMMUNICATIONS AND MATERIALS. HOWEVER, BOTANICAL GROWERS NETWORK INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO BLOCK OR REMOVE COMMUNICATIONS OR MATERIALS THAT IT DETERMINES TO BE (A) ABUSIVE, DEFAMATORY, OR OBSCENE, (B) FRAUDULENT, DECEPTIVE, OR MISLEADING, (C) IN VIOLATION OF A COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK OR; OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT OF ANOTHER OR (D) OFFENSIVE OR OTHERWISE UNACCEPTABLE TO Botanical Growers Network inc. AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION. ANY MESSAGES, ADVICE, OPINIONS OR OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED IN ANY DISCUSSION AREA SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR INSTRUCTION.
6. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Botanical Growers Network inc., its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and Licensors (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service using your Service account.
7. Third Party Rights. The provisions of paragraph 5 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of Botanical Growers Network inc., urbanperennials.com and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and Licensors. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
8. Term; Termination. This Agreement shall commence upon your accessing the Service and/or completing the registration process. This Agreement may be terminated by Botanical Growers Network inc. without notice at any time for any reason and may be terminated by you upon notice to Botanical Growers Network inc. at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs 3 (Copyright, License, Use Restrictions and Idea Submission), 5 (Indemnification), 6 (Third Party Rights) and 8 (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
9. Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between Botanical Growers Network inc. and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties’ obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Starke, Florida. You hereby waive your right to a jury trial in any action with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Botanical Growers Network inc.’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. Botanical Growers Network inc. may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
10. Notice. Botanical Growers Network inc. may deliver notice to you under this Agreement by means of electronic mail, a general notice on the Service, or by written communication delivered by first class U.S. mail to your address on record in Botanical Growers Network inc.’s account information. You may give notice to Botanical Growers Network inc. at any time by letter delivered by certified first class postage prepaid U.S. mail or overnight courier.
11. You agree that email addresses you provide during checkout may be used for marketing purposes by Botanical Growers and it’s affiliates.Botanical Growers Network inc. Attn: Customer Service 9009 South East County Road 325 Hampton Florida 32044